Uniform and the School Shop
Our Shop sells:
Fresh coffee and tea
Hot and cold snacks
Crisps, sweets and confectionery
Books and stationery - including calculators and memory sticks
Minor uniform items – including socks, ties and mouthguards
Padlocks for lockers
Nearly new uniform
School memorabilia including umbrellas, water bottles, memory sticks, plaques and paintings.
- Tuck Shop. We are open to pupils at morning break, lunchtime and after-school.
- Daytime and After School Café. We provide a welcome oasis for parents who use our café area to meet up with friends and to wait for pupils involved in after school activities. If your child is attending our after-school swimming lessons you may also wish to relax in the café. You are welcome to use this as a homework area for primary school-aged siblings; Senior School pupils staying after-school must attend a supervised prep session rather than study in the Shop.
- Uniform Sizing. We hold samples of most uniform items for both the Prep and Senior Schools. We have changing rooms so that your child can try different sizes before you place your online order. Please note that these samples cannot be removed from the Shop. We strongly recommend that you visit us before ordering any items. View our uniform lists.
- Minor Uniform Item Sales. We hold stocks of minor uniform items, such as socks, ties, house badges and mouthguards.
- Collection Point for Uniform Orders. We receive consolidated deliveries from our online supplier, Schoolblazer Ltd, at least weekly. Please call or email us to confirm receipt of your order or to ask us to forward your items to the Prep School.
- Nearly New Uniform and Sports Equipment Shop. We accept clean, good quality uniform and sports equipment (hockey sticks, tennis racquets, cricket bats, pads and helmets) at any time and sell it on your behalf. This is a very popular service with hundreds of items being sold on each year. We will pass on 60% of the sale price of your items to you and will retain 40%. Please ensure that all items are stain-free, show few signs of wear and are washed and pressed before bringing them in to us. Unless you specify otherwise when you drop them off, we will dispose of any items that we deem unfit for further use in School.
School Shop Staff
Mrs Kristen Church
Opening Hours - Term Time
Monday to Friday
10.00am – 2.15pm
(including Tuck Shop opening 11.00am – 11.20am and 1.10pm – 2.15pm)
3.30pm – 6.00pm (***NB: Shop will close at 4.00pm on Thursday 14 December***)
Saturdays (Match Saturdays only - please call before travelling)
Varies, approx. 9.00am – 12.30pm
When the Shop is closed, parcels from Schoolblazer.com are available for collection from the Bursary.
Opening Hours - Holidays
Monday 8th January: 10.00 - 12 noon and 1.00pm - 4.00pm