This area contains academic information for our current parents.
- Maths Information (Reception): view our Reception Mathematics Policy
- Maths Information (Years 1-6): find out more about our main maths scheme, Abacus, and the way that Maths is taught at the Prep
- Prep Curriculum Overview: An overview of our Lower and Upper Prep School curriculum.
- Detailed Curriculum Maps: More detailed information about learning expectations for each individual subject, by year group and term, can be found in our Parent Message Centre, in the File Zone area under Documents/Prep Curriculum (log in required). Information about our Parent Message Centre can be found here.
- Public Examinations information - exam timetables, results dates, understanding and interpreting results
- Controlled Assessment and Coursework Regulations - information for parents and pupils in 4th-6th Form
- New GCSE Grading System - information on new numerical grading at GCSE and IGCSE
- Academic Assessments Explained (pdf) - information for parents on our assessment system
- Senior School Feedback to Parents - when you can expect reports and/or parents' evenings
- Options Information 2018 - 2nd Form Creatives Options, 3rd Form GCSE Options, L6th A Level Options, 6th Form Extension Courses
- First Form Mathematics Setting information (pdf)
- Senior School Mathematics Setting information (pdf)
- University and Careers Advice