Induction Pack - Senior School (Day Pupils)
PDF Forms - Mandatory
Please note: Your child will not be able to start with us until these forms are returned.
Please download the pdfs below and either a) sign and return them to us as attachments using the online form entitled 'Return Your Senior School Signed Documents Here' at the bottom of this page, b) sign and return them as attachments via email to our Registrar or c) print them out to sign and return via post to: Registrar, Kimbolton School, Kimbolton, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE28 OEA.
- 1) Kimbolton School Medical Form - Please complete this form as fully as possible, as it will assist in caring for your son/daughter. This information will be entered on to your child’s personal Medical Record.
- 2) Consent to Administer Over The Counter Medication - During their time at school your child may require simple “over the counter” medication. Please sign this form to authorise the school nursing staff to administer these medications if necessary.
- 3) Fees Information and Direct Debit Form - Please read this letter
regarding the payment of fees and return the direct debit form.
- 4) Kimbolton School Pupil ICT and iPad Acceptable Usage Agreement - to be signed by parent/guardian and pupil.
Tips for Filling in and Signing PDF Forms Online:
Download and save the pdf, then open it in Adobe Acrobat or Reader. Complete and sign the form using the "Fill and Sign" tool (guidance here). Other apps are available to sign documents on both iOS and Android.
Online Forms - Optional
Individual Music Tuition: Music plays an important part in the life of the school and many pupils take advantage of the expert tuition on offer from a staff of 21 visiting music specialists. In addition to all orchestral and band instruments, tuition is also available in piano, organ, electric guitar and singing.
- New Parent Contract (from 1 September 2021) - this document is available on our School Policies page.
- School Bus Service - Booklet of information on our network of buses, which are used exclusively by Kimbolton School pupils.
- iPads at Kimbolton
Please read the four iPad information documents below. However, please do not set up your ipad until you receive further details from the school. The information required to set up the ipad will be sent out on the week commencing 21 June.
- iPad Information Letter for Parents of New Pupils
- iPads at Kimbolton Brochure
- iPad FAQs for Parents
- Pupil Guide to Having an iPad in School
- Kimbolton School Parents' Handbook - FAQs, routines, useful contact details.
- Uniform (First to Fifth Form) - Details of the uniform, sportswear and equipment required for pupils in our First to Fifth Forms (Years 7-11).
- Uniform (Sixth Form) - Details of the uniform, sportswear and equipment required for pupils in our Sixth Form (Years 12 and 13).
- Schoolblazer.com - Online supplier of our school uniform.
- School Shop - Located in The Gatehouse at the Senior School. Cafe, school uniform sizing samples, nearly new uniform and collection point for uniform orders (home delivery also available).
- Current Parents - This area of our website provides useful information and updates that are relevant to our current parents.
- Term Dates - View term dates for the next three academic years.
- Extra-Curricular Activities - List of Senior School extra-curricular activities for the current term (no booking required).
Return Your Senior School (Day) Signed Documents Here