Explore our Senior School
Why Choose Kimbolton for Your Child?
We offer a broad and balanced curriculum in our First to Third Forms which ensures pupils receive a thorough grounding prior to making their public examinations choices for the Fourth and Fifth Forms. Our most able have plenty of additional opportunities for academic enrichment while those that find aspects challenging may have extra support.
- Set in Kimbolton Castle and its stunning parklands, we are large enough to have plenty to offer, yet everyone is known and appreciated as an individual.
- Our family feel pervades all aspects of school life. The atmosphere is friendly, calm, purposeful and supportive.
- We have keen, talented staff who are involved in all aspects of school life and get to know a wide variety of pupils, both in and out of the classroom.
- Our academic results speak for themselves, both in public examination results and 'value added' (government-measured individual progress scores).
- Our huge range of extra-curricular opportunities, both after-school and at weekends, encourages confidence and develops life skills such as teamwork, creativity and decision-making.
- Our boarders are an important part of our community and have an exciting programme of evening activities and weekend excursions.
- Fantastic sports facilities, our professional coaches and a well-renowned outdoor pursuits section add up to sporting successes across the board!
- Our five Houses give a sense of belonging and are the core of our excellent pastoral support.
- Personal tutors encourage their tutees, provide individual care and oversee their progress in all aspects of school life.
- Our coach system reaches three counties, is used exclusively by Kimbolton pupils and is a popular choice for all ages.
Visit Us In Person
Our Senior School Open Morning (ages 11-16) is a great way to get a feel for life at Kimbolton. Please pre-register and we will be in touch nearer the time to confirm arrangements.