We welcome visits from prospective parents and their children. You may visit us:
- On our next Open Mornings:
- -- Senior School Open Morning on Saturday 28 September 2019 - all welcome, pre-registration recommended but not essential
-- Sixth Form Open Morning on Saturday 28 September 2019 - all welcome, pre-registration needed so we can tailor your visit to your interests
- -- Prep School Open Morning on Friday 4 October 2019 and Friday 8 May 2020, starts 9.30am (view our school on a typical day; all welcome,
- By appointment, for an Individual Visit at any time during the academic year during a normal working day.
Please note: our Prep and Senior Schools are at opposite ends of Kimbolton village. If you are visiting the Prep School the nearest postcode (for SatNav) is: PE28 0JJ.
Should you wish to stay overnight, there is a wide variety of local accommodation.
In the meantime, why not take a virtual tour around our school?
Our next Senior School Open Morning is on Saturday 28 September 2019, 10am-12noon - all welcome, pre-registration recommended but not essential.
Our next Prep Open Morning is on Friday 4 October 2019, from 09.30am - this is an opportunity to see our Prep School during a normal school day. Pre-registration is recommended.
Visiting on Open Morning will give you not only an insight into what we can offer your son or daughter, but also a sense of the genuine warmth and inclusive, family feel of our school. At both the Prep and Senior Schools, Open Morning involves:
- A pupil-led tour of our facilities and activities.
- The opportunity to ask as many questions as you wish of our staff and pupils as you go round.
- Informal discussions with our senior staff and our admissions staff over a cup of tea or coffee.
There is always plenty for your children to see and do during our Open Mornings.
We can arrange an individual visit for you during term-time so that you can see our school in action during a normal school day. As well as touring our extensive facilities and beautiful grounds, you will be able to meet our pupils and sense the friendly, purposeful atmosphere of which we are all so proud. Whether you are interested in Prep or Senior School entry, you will have the opportunity to meet the Headmaster and to tour the Senior School. If there is anything specific that you would like to see, please let us know beforehand.
At the Prep School, the Prep School Headmaster will take you on a guided tour which he will tailor to your needs. You will visit a wide variety of our facilities including classrooms and will be able to meet our staff and pupils.
At the Senior School, a sixth former will show you around our campus including visits to individual classrooms so that you can view our teaching in action. You will also meet the Headmaster for a personal discussion of your child’s needs and to raise any questions that you may still have.