Junior Swimming Academy Lessons - Terms and Conditions
- Kimbolton School reserves the right to cancel lessons without notice in the event of operational difficulties; we will offer a re-scheduled lesson date/time or a pro-rata refund.
- In the event of non-attendance by the child, he/she will not be entitled to any form of reimbursement.
- We do not rearrange substitute lessons for children/parents who are unable to attend their lesson.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring that their children attend the lesson. Please stay with them until they are called onto poolside from the showers.
- Please wait with your child in the locker area until their lesson begins.
- Do not leave your children unattended in the Changing areas.
- Parents are responsible for their children's behaviour in the changing/toilet area.
- Any child attending lessons must adhere to the swimming pool rules and behave accordingly. Any child who misbehaves during their lesson will be removed from the pool and may be asked to leave the lessons. (In the unlikely event this happens we will contact the parent).
- We cannot refund any payments should your child refuse to join their swimming lesson.
- All children must wear the correct swimwear.
- If you wish to withdraw your child from a term we require a minimum of 4 weeks notice to receive a part refund.
- A current email address is essential as we will send out notifications regarding changes to the lesson programme, timetable and enrolment reminders.
Illness or injury
- Any child who misses lessons due to general illness will not be eligible for a credit/refund
- If your child has diarrhoea, chicken pox, ear infection please refrain from bringing them to their lesson.
- If your child has sustained a serious illness/injury which will result in them missing a number of lessons, you may be entitled to a credit, which you can use against the following term's lessons fees. Please apply to the Swimming Pool Manager in writing.
Enrolment for Current Customers in our Scheme
- Current customers have priority before we accept new pupils. However we can only guarantee a place in the scheme, not a day or time. Enrolments for lessons are given out on a first come basis from the first day of enrolments.
- Re-enrolment details are available on your lesson receipt and on our website. Customers will also receive a reminder email before enrolments begin.
- A lesson place cannot be reserved, payment must be made at the time of booking to guarantee their place.
- Our enrolment process is operated on a first come basis, we cannot accept any responsibility for late enrolments or if a class is fully subscribed.
- Should you decide to leave the scheme for a term we cannot gaurantee your child's place will be available when you return.