Christmas Gift Fair 2018
Taking place in the stunning State Rooms of Kimbolton Castle, this is a gift fair that you will not want to miss. Enjoy the festive, convivial atmosphere as you browse for fabulous, original Christmas gifts then relax and enjoy some refreshments - perhaps a glass of mulled wine and a slice of cake?!
Make sure you put the date in your diary and tell friends and family - everyone is welcome!
ENTRY is £3. Children under 16 are free. Pay on the door.
Quality and originality is the key theme with great value gifts that are that little bit different. This year, there is an extensive and varied range of gifts, including:-
- Christmas decorations
- Handcrafted wooden kitchen accessories
- Original artwork by local artists
- Wines from independent family owned wine merchant
- Artisan jams
- Olive oil & Halloumi cheese
- Leather goods
- Country clothing and accessories
- African-themed gifts
- Handbags and knitwear
- Gifts for pets
- Blankets and cushions
- Festive wreaths
- Scarves, socks and underwear
- Local companies Grafham Water Sailing Club and Beacon Wealth Group will also be present.
And LOTS more! There really is something for everyone!
Refreshments, served in the State Rooms will include sausage rolls, mince pies, homemade cakes, hot drinks and mulled wine.
** Please note that the castle has no disabled access **
Please let us know if you'd like to volunteer your time to help at the Christmas Fair.