Prep School Open Morning - 11 May 2018
Come and join us to see how Kimbolton School can offer your child the best start in life
This is a chance to see our Prep School in action during a normal school day.
After a welcome from the Head of the Preparatory School, our pupils will show you around our facilities. There will also be an opportunity for informal discussions with our senior and admissions staff over refreshments.
Come and experience the warm, happy, family atmosphere in our school and see the wealth of opportunities open to our pupils.
- The strength and depth of our music-making with specialist teaching from Year 2, optional individual lessons from Year 2, and plenty of performance opportunities.
- Our superb sports facilities and professional coaching. Games coaching starts in Year 2 with regular fixtures against other schools from Year 3.
- Swimming teaching in our pool for all ages from Reception.
- How we teach modern languages to all ages.
- Our extra-curricular clubs and activities - over 50 on offer every week.
- 'Kim Club', our very popular before and after-school club that runs from 7.30 am to 8.30 am and 4 pm to 6 pm.
We will also explain about our bus service, used exclusively by Kimbolton pupils of all ages on a regular or ad-hoc basis.
And, just by visiting us, you will see how our school is deceptively close to where you live! (Please note: our Prep and Senior Schools are at opposite ends of Kimbolton village. If you are visiting the Prep School the nearest postcode for SatNav is: PE28 0JJ.)
Places are strictly limited as the school will be 'in-session' throughout the morning. So, please register for a place at our next Prep School Open Morning by calling us on 01480 860505 or by filling in the form below.
- Read our Good Schools Guide review.
- Find out more about joining our Lower Prep (ages 4 to 7)
- View our short film A Day in the Life of the Lower Prep
- Find out about joining our Upper Prep (ages 7 to 11)
- Read more about Life at Kimbolton School
- See where our network of buses goes - including our new route to Bedford from September 2018.