TeachMeet: As Simple As Doing What We Do - 15th May 2019
Teachmeets are a growing phenomenon whereby teachers provide and deliver their own CPD based on areas that interest them and their specific professional development. There is no limit to the scope or ingenuity of the content to a Teachmeet, it is entirely defined by those attending.
- Find out more about the TeachMeet movement.
TeachMeet Kimbolton: As simple as doing what we do
When: Wednesday 15th May, 5.30pm to 7pm
Where: State Rooms, Kimbolton School
For Kimbolton’s third event we will be looking at sharing good practice.
#TMKimbolton is a fast-paced, exciting and mutually supportive exploration of the ongoing challenges, and creative possibilities in the support of how we view and manage the challenges that both genders face, in and outside of our classrooms.
The teaching profession thrives on collaboration, support and innovation as we strive to prepare our students for the next stage of their lives. In today’s society when education is under constant and mounting stresses and strains, sharing and supporting our colleagues is a vital contribution to the vibrancy of learning in our classrooms and the well-being of ourselves and our young people.
Who is it for?
- Are you SLT, Key stage coordinator, subject lead, pastoral lead, or simply a classroom practitioner or tutor? Do you have ideas to share, or questions to ask, or simply want to listen, network, and let the seed be planted? Could you give a short presentation (mini 7 minutes or nano 5 minutes)?
How much does it cost?
Nothing! It's completely free and includes a buffet and refreshments. The only thing we ask is that you book your place before Friday 3rd May 2019 using the form below.
Get involved by giving a presentation!
A presentation can be either mini (7 minutes) or nano (5 minutes) so won't take long to prepare. This is an open forum for you to share, with no limits or conditions
- What have you done this year that has altered your teaching?
- Have you made a change to your practice? Tried something new?
- Have you read something that inspired you in your teaching?
- What about a new way or strategy that everyone should know about?
- Are there any issues that you think we should talk about?
Questions? Please just ask TeachMeet Coordinator Mrs Karen Dunn.
Register your Interest
Please use this form to register your interest in this event. Then let everyone know you're attending by using the hashtag #TMKimbolton!
If you have any problems booking, please email or call 01480 862045.