Kimbolton Swimming Academy Lessons
Our after-school lesson scheme is currently suspended until January 2022.
'Swimming is the only sport which can save your child's life' - Swim England
Why Choose Us?
- All our teachers are experienced qualified ASA Instructors.
- We offer a lesson scheme based around the School term dates.
- Payment is by term - we do not offer monthly payment by direct debit.
- There is no additional charge for certificates.
- We offer free ability tests for children wishing to join the scheme.
Children's Junior Lessons
- Children must be 4 years old to join our Swimming Academy Junior group lesson scheme
- Please see our Early Years group lessons if your child is between 12 months - 4 years.
- Kimbolton Swimming Academy offers a safe, friendly and fun environment in which to learn to swim. Our children's Early Years' group lessons and Junior group lessons have a low ratio of swimmers per class and are taught by ASA Level 2 qualified teachers. The teacher remains in the water for low-ability groups, while all lessons are supervised by qualified RLSS lifeguards or teachers holding a life saving qualification.
- Children taking part in our lesson scheme are awarded certificates as they progress through the class levels.
- Parents are only allowed to view the first and final lesson to enable the children to concentrate better.
- You are welcome to visit the pool with your children during our public swimming sessions and the staff on duty can answer any concerns/questions about our lesson scheme.
- The Swimming Pool operates a waiting list for classes that are fully subscribed. Children must be 4 years of age to join our classes. Please click here to complete the form.
Drowning remains one of the most common causes of accidental death in children, so being able to swim is one of life's essential skills. Learning to swim is a life skill open to people of all ages: once learnt it is not forgotten.
Book Children's Swimming Lessons
- To enquire about group lessons for your child(ren) please fill in our Children's lesson enquiry form.
- For further information about our holiday courses, please call 01480 862276 or email us for further information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find answers to some of our parents' most popular questions about children's swimming lessons.
Adult Swimming Lessons
- We are able to offer Adult lessons as One-2-One instruction. Whether you are a complete beginner or a swimming wanting to learn a new stroke or Triathlete wanting to improve your Front crawl technique. To enquire about adult lessons, please call 01480 862276 or email us for further information.