Kimbolton Prep Open Morning - 13 May 2022
Why Kimbolton Prep?
- Beautiful rural setting within Kimbolton Castle grounds, with space for your child to grow, learn and play
- Small, single year group classes unlock your child’s potential
- Balanced curriculum with specialist teaching in science, music, languages and sport (including swimming)
- Over 50 clubs and activities to challenge your child and build their self-confidence
- Before- and after-school childcare options, plus holiday clubs
- Within easy reach of Huntingdon, St Neots, Bedford and Cambridge, with school buses available
- ajority of pupils progress to Kimbolton School at 11+, with their friends
What Others Say...
"Pupils grow into mature, multi-faceted and empathic young adults with a strong awareness of their social responsibilities." ISI Report.
"You'll find 120 acres of glorious grounds and a stunning castle setting at this high-achieving co-ed senior school for day pupils and boarders age 11 - 18, with a strong all-rounder reputation and great results." Muddy Stilettos
"Pupils can spend their whole education at Kimbolton enjoying the benefits of a happy environment, small class sizes and excellent pastoral care. Not flashy but classy. Those parents in the know appreciate that a Kimbolton education is money well spent." Good Schools Guide.
"A highly-regarded co-ed prep school on the Cambridgeshire border in a beautiful rural setting, known for its amazing facilities, extra-curricular activities and family-orientated atmosphere." Muddy Stilettos
"There was a consistent approach to safeguarding across the school. The students were very positive about their personal safety and about the school and its staff looking after them." Cambridgeshire County Council