Registration for Sixth Form Events - Form Received
Thank you for registering for our Sixth Form Open event(s); we look forward to welcoming you to Kimbolton. If you have booked our open morning, please note the timings and information below and, if you have any questions about our school, don't hesitate to contact our Registrar, Mrs Rosie White on 01480 862209.
Senior School Open Morning - Saturday 30 September
- Doors open at 10am; last tour departs 11.30am
- Senior Open Morning - What to Expect
Why Kimbolton Sixth Form?
- Choice of 22 A Level subjects. No restrictions. YOU decide!
- Seminar-style teaching, more akin to university than school
- Small groups with plenty of individual attention
- Full week with 6 periods per subject
- Plus, a 7th period per subject per week devoted to study outside the confines of the A Level syllabus, to extend academic knowledge and skills
- Games afternoon every Wednesday with 21 different sports on offer during the year
- Traditional team sports plus others such as fitness suite, swimming, golf, sailing, clay pigeon shooting and Pilates. Something for everyone, hopefully for life!
- Thursday afternoon extension course, with 16 options available, including Combined Cadet Force and Community Service Unit
- Optional Extended Project Qualification (EPQ)
- Huge range of clubs and activities, including Medical Society, The Manchester Group (discussion-based group to widen intellectual curiosity), Law Society, Charities Committee and Tycoon (business trading)
- Optional trips to enhance classroom learning and bring subjects to life
- Social events including parties, BBQs, quizzes, annual ball — all organised by a student committee
- Boarding options: full, weekly, flexi- and occasional boarding in our friendly, homely boarding houses