Induction Pack - Upper Prep Pupils (Years 3-6)
PDF Forms - Mandatory
Please note: Your child will not be able to start with us until these forms are returned.
Please download the pdfs below and either a) sign and return them to us as attachments using the online form entitled 'Return Your Lower Prep Signed Documents Here' at the bottom of this page, b) sign and return them as attachments via email to our Registrar or c) print them out to sign and return via post to: Registrar, Kimbolton School, Kimbolton, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE28 OEA.
- 1) Kimbolton School Medical Form - Please complete this form as fully as possible, as it will assist in caring for your son/daughter. This information will be entered on to your child’s personal Medical Record.
- 2) Consent to Administer Over The Counter Medication - During their time at school your child may require simple “over the counter” medication. Please sign this form to authorise the school nursing staff to administer these medications if necessary.
- 3) Fees Information and Direct Debit Form - Please read this letter
regarding the payment of fees and return the direct debit form.
Tips for Signing PDF Forms Online:
Download and save the pdf, then open it in Adobe Acrobat or Reader. Complete and sign the form using the "Fill and Sign" tool (guidance here). Other apps are available to sign documents on both iOS and Android.
Online Forms - Mandatory
Kim Club - Before and After School Childcare
- Kim Club Record - Kim Club is our before and after school club for Prep School pupils. Even if you do not plan to use Kim Club, we request that parents of all Prep School children complete this form in order to comply with statutory requirements. Thank you for your co-operation.
Kim Club Information and Bookings: You can find out more about Kim Club's facilities and fees, and make a regular termly or ad hoc booking for your child here.
Online Forms - Optional
- Individual Music Tuition: Music plays an important part in the life of the school and many pupils take advantage of the expert tuition on offer from a staff of 18 visiting music specialists. In addition to all orchestral and band instruments, tuition is also available in piano and guitar.
- Uniform - Years 3 to 6 - Details of the uniform, PE kit and equipment required for pupils in Reception and Year 1.
- Schoolblazer.com - Online supplier of our school uniform.
- School Shop - Located in The Gatehouse at the Senior School. Cafe, school uniform sizing samples, nearly new uniform and collection point for uniform orders (home delivery also available).
- Dining at Kimbolton - View weekly menus for the current term.
- Extra-Curricular Activities - Club lists and online booking information for Lower Prep School extra-curricular activities.
- Current Parents - This area of our website provides useful information and updates that are relevant to our current parents.
- Term Dates - View term dates for the next three academic years.
Return Your Upper Prep Signed Documents Here