Year 6: Transition to Senior School
Below are links to forms, uniform requirements and other useful information for your child's transition from Year 6 to First Form (Year 7) at the Senior School.
Engage Parent Portal
Please read first:
- Kimbolton School Medical Form - Please complete this form as fully as possible, as it will assist us in caring for your son/daughter. This information will be entered on to your child’s personal Medical Record.
- Annual trip Consent
- ICT Acceptable User Agreement
- iPads at Kimbolton
Information about the use of iPads at Kimbolton. NB: please do not set up your ipad until you receive further details from the school. The information required to set up the ipad will be sent out on the week commencing 27 June.
- Kimbolton School Parents' Handbook - FAQs, routines, useful contact details.
- Current Parents - This area of our website provides useful information and updates that are relevant to our current parents.
- Term Dates - View term dates for the next three academic years.
- Uniform (First to Fifth Form) - Details of the uniform, sportswear and equipment required for pupils in our First to Fifth Forms (Years 7-11).
- Uniform (Sixth Form) - Details of the uniform, sportswear and equipment required for pupils in our Sixth Form (Years 12 and 13).
- Schoolblazer.com - Online supplier of our school uniform.
- School Shop - Located in The Gatehouse at the Senior School. Cafe, school uniform sizing samples, nearly new uniform and collection point for uniform orders (home delivery also available).