Prep School Open Morning: 10 May 2019
Prospective parents and pupils are warmly invited to see our Prep School in action during a normal school day.
If you are thinking about Kimbolton Prep School for your child, we warmly invite you to join us at our Opening Morning on Friday 10 May 2019. There are few things more important than choosing the right education for your child – and this is an opportunity to see our Prep School in action during a normal day. Chat to current pupils, meet our staff, explore our facilities and enjoy the inspiring displays and interactive activities in the classrooms and beyond. Informal refreshments will be available.
Individual tours will be conducted by our Year 6 children, who are very proud of their school and enjoy showing it off to visitors! See for yourself the difference a Kimbolton education makes.
- Small, single year group, classes.
- Superb sports facilities and professional coaches. Formal Games coaching starts at Year 2 with regular fixtures against other schools from Year 3.
- Swimming teaching in our pool from Reception age.
- How we teach modern languages to all ages.
- The strength and depth of our music-making with specialist teaching from Year 2, optional individual lessons from Year 2, and plenty of performance opportunities.
- Our extra-curricular clubs and activities – over 50 on offer every week.
- ‘Kim Club’, our very popular before and after-school club
- Our bus service, used exclusively by Kimbolton pupils of all ages on a regular or ad-hoc basis.
As you tour the campus and see lessons and activities taking place, you’ll get a real feel for our school – a place where everyone is encouraged to be involved and where everybody’s contribution is valued.
There is a limit to the number of families we can welcome to this events so advance booking is essential. Please call us on 01480 860505 or register online.
Explore our school online
- Read a review of Kimbolton School in The Good Schools Guide
- DfE Performance Tables
- Joining our Lower Prep (ages 4 to 7)
- Joining our Upper Prep (ages 7 to 11)
- Read more about Life at Kimbolton School
View our short films