Fourth and Fifth Forms
The majority of our pupils study nine subjects to GCSE, although our stronger mathematicians also take GCSE Statistics and the strongest ones are entered for Further Mathematics as well.
All our pupils study:
- English Literature
- Mathematics (including International GCSE)
They also take a further six subjects from:
- Either: Core and Additional Science (counts as two)
- or: Biology and Chemistry and Physics (International GCSE) (counts as three)
- At least one from: French, Spanish
- At least one from: History, Geography, Religious Studies, Music, Drama, Art, Design Technology, Engineering, Food Nutrition and Health
All our pupils also continue PE (Fourth Form only), Games and PSHE lessons and participate in either the Combined Cadet Force or the Community Service Unit.
We also offer the Higher Project Qualification which provides the opportunity to conduct independent research on a topic of particular interest.