Fourth and Fifth Forms
The majority of our pupils study nine subjects to GCSE, although our stronger mathematicians also take an additional level 2 qualification in Further Mathematics.
All our pupils study:
- English Literature
They also take a further six subjects from:
- Either: Core and Additional Science (counts as two)
- or: Biology and Chemistry and Physics (counts as three)
- At least one from: French, Spanish
- At least one from: History, Geography, PRE (Philosophy, Religion and Ethics)
- Plus: Art, Computer Science, Design Technology (Engineering or Product Design), Drama, Food and Nutrition, Music, Physical Education
All our pupils also continue PE (Fourth Form only), Games and PSHE lessons and participate in either the Combined Cadet Force or the Community Service Unit.
We also offer the Higher Project Qualification which provides the opportunity to conduct independent research on a topic of particular interest.